The Fitness Buster - Home
LOCATION: 282 Franklin Street
|
Norwich CT 06360
CALL: 860.857.8689
|
Follow The Fitness Buster on LinkedIn
Follow The Fitness Buster on Twitter
Read The Fitness Buster Blog
Follow The Fitness Buster on Facebook
Home
About Me
Fitness Equipment
Recommended Workouts
Nutrition
Recipes
Fit Bits
Contact The Fitness Buster

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Stay Nutritionally "Informed"

Be Informed!
Make a habit of reading nutrition labels while grocery
shopping. Many foods seem similar to one another, but a quick
comparison of nutritional content will show otherwise.

There will always be debate on whether going organic is best because research studies are divided. However, without a doubt, lean meats, fresh fruits and vegetables, nuts and seeds can skyrocket your success in your weight loss journey.

I personally try to eat organically for a couple of reasons.
1. I feel it means a healthier ecosystem
2. It helps to avoid eating to much pesticides, chemicals ect.
3. I can make a better effort at supporting the local farmers of my area

I guess I may be deceiving myself by supporting my beliefs but at the same time our country as a majority is made up of entrepreneurs and if we don't support the hard working "blue collar workers" of America, then who will?

So with this belief, I try to live a active, green, eco-friendly, healthy life the best way I possibly can. Can you say the same?

No comments:

Post a Comment