The Fitness Buster - Home
LOCATION: 282 Franklin Street
|
Norwich CT 06360
CALL: 860.857.8689
|
Follow The Fitness Buster on LinkedIn
Follow The Fitness Buster on Twitter
Read The Fitness Buster Blog
Follow The Fitness Buster on Facebook
Home
About Me
Fitness Equipment
Recommended Workouts
Nutrition
Recipes
Fit Bits
Contact The Fitness Buster

Monday, November 22, 2010

Fitness Vacation

So over the weekend Ginger (on the left) and I headed up to Conway, New Hampshire to hangout with two of my college friends. They were awesome hosts and there dog Sedona gave Ginger more attention than she wanted, lol.
It was absolutely hilarious how Sedona would nip and Gingers back legs (what a instigator) but she had awesome patients and although Megan didn't like the growling noises, Alex and I assured her that in was all in good fun ;)....

So minus the fact that I was in the mountains of New Hampshire and clearing my mind from the last 3 months of hard work. I still managed to get my workout in! I stuck to what we have been talking about with body weight calisthenics and got a great pump and good sweat going. The workout was simple, I started off with a warm up of 150 jumping jacks and 20 up/downs then proceeded to 3 core exercises that will target pretty much every muscle you have. They were, push ups, inverted rows (off there porch since there was no pull up bar), and squats.

Since there was no external load I had to increase the intensity by lowering the rest time and increasing the number of repetitions. I have used this convenient vacation strategy for over 10 years now and would rank them up with any other routine I use in the gym. I am just a sucker when it comes to incorporating variety, after all it is the spice of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment