The Fitness Buster - Home
LOCATION: 282 Franklin Street
|
Norwich CT 06360
CALL: 860.857.8689
|
Follow The Fitness Buster on LinkedIn
Follow The Fitness Buster on Twitter
Read The Fitness Buster Blog
Follow The Fitness Buster on Facebook
Home
About Me
Fitness Equipment
Recommended Workouts
Nutrition
Recipes
Fit Bits
Contact The Fitness Buster

Monday, February 1, 2010

Week 3 is the week for me

Why? because, next week is rest week!
Today (chest and back) was pretty tough, although I went up in reps a average of 2-5 per exercise (until the end of round 2, lol), it seemed to go by in slow motion. All it takes is one long weekend for a friends B-day and its like you are starting all over (I hate that). But although it was tough, again, I am glad I had the discipline to make it to the gym and make sure I got it done. After all, Mel and I have committed to 90 days and I am determined to see it through. My parents have always told me not to ever give up, so why start now.
Now although I am making the program seem so terrible, it really isn't that bad at all. In fact it is exactly what it says it is, Extreme, and deep down I secretly luv the routine. I feel like a athlete again for the first time since college (3 years now, man time flies). Well hopefully tomorrow is nothing short of spectacular, wish me luck tmrw is plyometrics :-)
And stand by for the end of the week, I plan to give you a breakdown of the program and show you exactly how I performed throughout the first 3 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shawn! Thanks alot for the Help getting me started with P90x! I can't wait to get into shape again and feel like baseball season is comming! Just need a little help with the pull-ups. Haven't done them alot in the past and can only do about 2-3 at a time! any suggestions on how to make it easier at first and progress from there? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete