The Fitness Buster - Home
LOCATION: 282 Franklin Street
|
Norwich CT 06360
CALL: 860.857.8689
|
Follow The Fitness Buster on LinkedIn
Follow The Fitness Buster on Twitter
Read The Fitness Buster Blog
Follow The Fitness Buster on Facebook
Home
About Me
Fitness Equipment
Recommended Workouts
Nutrition
Recipes
Fit Bits
Contact The Fitness Buster

Friday, February 26, 2010

The Half Way Mark

So as of today Feb. 26, 2010, Mel and I have made it half way through P90X! Its been a fantastic ride so far but now I am ready to push it up a notch in the second half. This program has changed my life upside down and I love it.
First it started by Mel finagling me into working out at 6 am, which was more of a time I was use to going to sleep than ever waking up, even in high school I was the guy walking into home room covering up a yawn as the bell was ringing.
Then it was the combination of the yoga X and kenpo X that threw me for a loop, since my whole life I have trained for sports that lacked the edge of a flexibility program not to mention a self defense experience that what totally new to me (nothing like wrestling!).
Anyway, although this program takes 8 hours of my week I have to say it has been well worth it to date and I cant wait to see the results I get out of the 2nd half. Stay tuned for my stats to bare witness to my improvement and make sure to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment