The Fitness Buster - Home
LOCATION: 282 Franklin Street
|
Norwich CT 06360
CALL: 860.857.8689
|
Follow The Fitness Buster on LinkedIn
Follow The Fitness Buster on Twitter
Read The Fitness Buster Blog
Follow The Fitness Buster on Facebook
Home
About Me
Fitness Equipment
Recommended Workouts
Nutrition
Recipes
Fit Bits
Contact The Fitness Buster

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Week 2 Started off tough

Alright, its Tues Jan. 26th, and after playing flag football for 3 hours on Sunday let's just say i'm glad I have survived chest and back on Mon but especially plyometrics today! After sprinting more on Sunday than I have in 3 years (since playing my last season of college baseball) I feel like my hip flexors punched me in the gut for waking them up @ 5 am. Lets just say yoga on Thursday is going to be a blessing in disquise.
Well I just wanted to say, it's early on in the program but I guarantee that it will only get better. On the flip side, minus the 5am wakeup call, I love the 6 day a week routine (Sunday being optional and much deserved) it makes me feel like a athlete again and that in its self is a awesome feeling.

I know some of you are waiting to see my results, but for those interested in seeing what p90x is all about, check out my coaches site www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/shawnguiney.
And make sure to ask questions, although this blog has come about for my personal transformation, fitness is also my job so being here to help you with your transformation is cherry on top of this journey :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment