The Fitness Buster - Home
LOCATION: 282 Franklin Street
|
Norwich CT 06360
CALL: 860.857.8689
|
Follow The Fitness Buster on LinkedIn
Follow The Fitness Buster on Twitter
Read The Fitness Buster Blog
Follow The Fitness Buster on Facebook
Home
About Me
Fitness Equipment
Recommended Workouts
Nutrition
Recipes
Fit Bits
Contact The Fitness Buster

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Are you ready for 90 days of pain?

So today Jan 12, 2010 @ 6 am I completed the fit test for P90X. However, tomorrow is the day 1 and counting and I have to say that I am pretty excited.
For those of you out there that have made resolutions to tone up, lose weight, or just get in overall good shape, but hate the idea of your typical globo gym because for the next three months you are waiting your turn in line for a specific machine or worse you may have to sign up for it.
Then P90X is the perfect system for you, it will save you time by never leaving your house, money by never driving, and get you looking better than your typical cardio machine and circuit routine than the gym will offer you, Guaranteed!!

I am so confident, that I am willing to offer you free support during the next 90 days I personally will be using the program :-)
Just check back daily and you will find the stats of my workout of the day, a recipe, and a tip of the day. You can literally follow along and get into shape with me!
For those of you interested, I hope you take me up on this offer because you wont find anything else like this ever again, I promise!
My New Years Resolution for 2010 is to help 500 people get into the greatest shape of there lives. Will you be one of them? I hope so.

Either way tomorrow the 90 day count down begins, check back and keep me motivated...

No comments:

Post a Comment