The Fitness Buster - Home
LOCATION: 282 Franklin Street
|
Norwich CT 06360
CALL: 860.857.8689
|
Follow The Fitness Buster on LinkedIn
Follow The Fitness Buster on Twitter
Read The Fitness Buster Blog
Follow The Fitness Buster on Facebook
Home
About Me
Fitness Equipment
Recommended Workouts
Nutrition
Recipes
Fit Bits
Contact The Fitness Buster

Saturday, January 23, 2010

The workouts didn't go anywhere

So although I had to postpone the start day by three days, the intensity was the same come Mon Jan 18, 2009. My personal transformation is finally under way!
Now for those of you that know me your probably saying to yourself, Shawn your a Personal Trainer and in good shape.
But the truth is that over the last year, working on my clients needs and my business started, I feel like I have fell off the path and its time to get back on! Why P90X? Simple, because both the company (Team Beachbody) and the workouts stand for everything I believe in.
Now I know as a personal trainer, it sounds a little far fetched that I would represent a in home training system that requires no trainer at all, but the truth is that I want to help others look and feel great about themselves.
Fitness offers so many benefits both physically and mentally whether its building your self-esteem, a higher energy level, reducing your stress, or lowering your LDL (Bad) cholesterol and while raising your HDL (healthy). Now, you can Pay me $50 a hour to show you the correct way to exercise built around your goals using your strengths and weaknesses, or you can get clearance from your Dr. and take a leap of faith by being proactive for 1 hour a day, to reach your goals faster than ever!

I am One week in, Join me and we can do it together!
1 week down 11 to go! Stand by for my before and after pics from before I started.
Check out my coaches link for P90X

No comments:

Post a Comment