The Fitness Buster - Home
LOCATION: 282 Franklin Street
|
Norwich CT 06360
CALL: 860.857.8689
|
Follow The Fitness Buster on LinkedIn
Follow The Fitness Buster on Twitter
Read The Fitness Buster Blog
Follow The Fitness Buster on Facebook
Home
About Me
Fitness Equipment
Recommended Workouts
Nutrition
Recipes
Fit Bits
Contact The Fitness Buster

Monday, December 20, 2010

Beginning "2011" on the right path


So I know today is the 20th of Dec. but its going to take me this final week and a half to draw up my blueprints for this years resolutions. Preparation can be the most important factor of a plan in order for it to become successful.

If you have visited the Fitness Buster before then you know this website is about providing relevant fitness advice that can give you the answers you seek in order to lose weight and live a life full of vitality.

Well to my regret I have found that my website has done exactly what every other fitness site has done and that is provide awesome relevant content full of action steps that can help you on your quest as long as you implement them.

But I feel like that by itself is not enough which is why today, 5 days before christmas, I am rededicating this website to providing you with a blueprint on how to achieve your fitness and wellness goals. Consider this post my early Christmas present to you (like the one above :)

That means you won't find those super hyped up programs all over this site that make false promises and push your emotional buttons so that you make a impulse decisions. Instead I will talk straight to you instead of in circles so you too can stop analyzing every small detail of your life and take action that will result in huge rewards both physically and emotionally. The Fitness Buster will be your fitness family that you will come to trust when you want Real Results. Every three months we will implement a program that will bring us to our next level of achievements.

So bare with me as I prepare to put my personal thoughts and ideas into words that you may use on your journey. You are invited to follow along or watch my personal transformation as I take on lifes physical, emotional, and mental challenges that all of us face daily even during the quest for total fitness.

I will show you when to progress your exercises and routines but more importantly how to implement daily lifestyle changes that it will take in order to reach your goals all while avoiding the dreaded plateau effect.
We will know how to make homemade equipment, if it is cost effective for us to do so and we will find where to buy if it is not. This will allow us to spend more time taking action rather than being distracted by gimmicks and fancy marketing.

I am sure you are just as aware as I am of all the books, e-books, programs, and experts that claim to have the magic solution to all your problems.I would like to be perfectly honest with you.Not all fitness programs are created equal and we all have specific weaknesses we need to work on but the majority of the time it is more about the attention to detail and effort  we put forth than it is about what you have purchased.

Since I am a personal trainer and business owner here in Norwich CT. I want to play to my own strengths on this journey so once again I will start by getting into the best shape of my life using a step by step approach that you can use and follow along with.

We will first start by using exercises that utilize only our bodyweight since this will allow us the greatest foundation by arming us with the knowledge needed to be able to exercise anywhere and at anytime no matter what circumstances we come across. After becoming masters of our bodies we will implement the most functional tools at our disposal like barbells, kettlebells, dumbbells, bands and anything else you would like. But we will do it one at a time and with clear direction so we understand how to reach our goals.

After looking at how I may get these points across I have found two paths I can take. The first as a teacher, or the second being a student.Well after a lot of thought I decided to trailblaze a new path that will be an even blend of both teacher and student so bare with me. The journey will start by using a blueprint made up of action steps to get us started.

Once our confidence grows and results show we will evolve and as I attend seminars, certifications, host interviews we will learn from the experts while simultaneously adapting their methods into our own lives.

I hope your anxious, I know I am! 2011 is going to be one productive year I can tell you that. Embrace it and change will be inevitable.

So consider the rededication of this website a early christmas present and extra motivation to raise those toast glasses on New Years :) because it will be a sign that we will be celebrating your new found success. We will do it together.

If your are a over achiever and want to get started right away or are maybe just curious to know what program I will be using starting out come New Year's then feel free to check out by buddy Steve Kambs Rebel Fitness Guide . He owns and operates Nerf Fitness and uses metaphors from movies like Lord of the Rings, Harry potter, video games, and anything else he can find in order to level up his own life.

He gives you a simple to the point understanding on why a person gains weight, how to eat to lose weight and how to exercise without killing yourself by using limited tools other than your body weight. It may just be the most massive fitness guide you can find online, narrated by a guy who had to walk the entire journey in order to get fit.

Steve has created a comprehensive plan to better fitness for anyone. You can lose body fat, gain muscle and get stronger with an exercise program that really does work and does so without a lot of equipment, time, or even a gym membership. 

Steve and I will guide you step by step in a honest, fun and helping way that can "level up" your life to higher levels. Check out the Rebel Fitness Guide to gain a better understanding of the program I will be using to to start my personal transformation journey. This will be like nothing you have ever experienced before so make sure to sign up for my monthly Newsletter to the right of this page and not only will you get a free report on the truth about supplements but you will also always be informed of our next step in the journey. Go here now to grab your report.

Our time to Celebrate is upon us, Enjoy it!






No comments:

Post a Comment