The Fitness Buster - Home
LOCATION: 282 Franklin Street
|
Norwich CT 06360
CALL: 860.857.8689
|
Follow The Fitness Buster on LinkedIn
Follow The Fitness Buster on Twitter
Read The Fitness Buster Blog
Follow The Fitness Buster on Facebook
Home
About Me
Fitness Equipment
Recommended Workouts
Nutrition
Recipes
Fit Bits
Contact The Fitness Buster

Saturday, October 3, 2009

My deepest apologies

Okay so I know I am not very good at keeping up with technology and this blog is definitely one thing I have slacked on. So as of today I am making a resolution, now I know its a little early in the year to do this but it is very much needed. As of today 10-3-09 I will be changing that by posting at least once a week about facts and myths in the fitness industry. This will be more effective with participation from everyone so do me a favor and post questions you would like answered by me and other fitness experts that I will be interviewing. By doing so this will assure you the reader are getting pertinent quality information that you feel will help you the most in reaching your goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment